Wednesday 11 December 2013

Miya's Letter to Santa 2013

Dear Santa,

Please come to my party and walk in the snow with me.  I want to get strawberries at the strawberry park together.  I lost my favourite Tinkerbell friend.  Her name is Periwinkle.  I need a new one so they both can fly together.  Please, Santa, can you please get me presents and see my tree with candy canes and jingles on it?  Rhysie is a bad boy from pulling out Daddy's speaker.  But, please bring Rhysie a doll with soft things on top...that walks.  I will leave a carrot for the reindeer and a candy cane and sweet milk for you.  I don't like sweet milk, but you do.  Please Santa see my jingles alone with lights and a star.  Santa, do you know what? I'm going to Castlegar to give you an elf hat.  Santa, do you like my show about cakes?  Because I like it.  Do you want to watch my cake show and Diego with me?  My daddy wants a doll and my mommy wants a yellow basket like me.  Santa, sorry for being.....naughty.  Please still get me presents and for Rhysie, too.  Please, Santa, can you take Mommy and me and Daddy and Rhys on your sleigh with reindeers back to Hawaii so we can swim and make sandcastles and play some games to find some seashells?  I think this is a nice message.

Love,
Miya



No comments:

Post a Comment